Friday, November 25, 2005

performance tmr..

*just watched tv*

ok, made a blunder. was suppose to go practise at mf but i didn't. but i didn't know!!! suan le. practised at home instead. my fingers are breaking!!! =(

meeting 2.30pm at city hall. tino just told me. well, hope everything goes well! *phew*

went to watch just like heaven with wilson just now. hey.. i find it ok only. but lotsa ppl told me it was a must-watch. maybe i'm tooo cold blooded? hmm..

and hey, sth funny. i fell off my chair while talking to wilson on my hp in the lab just now. damn stupid! luckily more than 1/2 of the class left alr. it was damn shit. n wth, they went to pull up the chair instead of me! ... thanks huh jooseng!

lotsa projects coming up. *cries* hopefully everything goes well. *pray*

had only dinner today. and ya, a bread for breakfast. gg on diet.. =p

anyway i find this gal damn pretty. i'll melt if i'm a guy.


but tooo bad she's in taiwan. haha..

No comments: