Tuesday, November 22, 2005

nonsense.. haha..






*listening to machi didi oh my! album*

hmm.. guess talent time went well? just that my mic spoil everything. it was tooo soft!

there was another group who same the same song as us. i wonder if he's on purpose. even sang the same song as wilson.. anyway joyce they all were damn funny! went str off when they start to sing. haha..

feli sang tooo! n she really look like a superstar! so many supporters. hee.


her singing FIR dunno wat song. haha..


another pic..

as for my photos.. well, i can't take pictures of myself. gotta wait for joyce to upload. haha..

sickening, having audit paper tmr. haven't even touch my notes. oh no! haha.. slack for a while 1st ba.

anyway took some pics of my food when i was eating the other day. the jap stall in century square (think either 2nd or 3rd level) is really great!

i couldn't finish my chicken so i mixed everything tgr..

mum with her yong tao hu..

was with wilson in town the other day and took this photo..


extra large xmas tree..

finally feel that the season is here! but tooo bad i won't be in singapore celebrating it. hmm..

No comments: