Thursday, November 3, 2005

a day with kim, wanyi, jinghui

chatted to wanyi till 3am in the morn, and tt stupid gal tempted me with hotcakes to eat mac breakfast. haha! due to tt i skipped audit lecture and didn't go to sch. ok, dun feel like gg in the first place either. adeline ooi simply can't teach. (hopefully she's not really this..)

msg-ed kim to asked if she wan2 join us, but who knows she's in sch and said jinghui and her will join us in the afternoon after their lessons instead. haha~ n you can sorta guess how havoc it is in my house..

tooo bad wanyi gotta leave early cos she's meeting roland. anyway there are some photos to entertain yourself.. which i took to entertain myself? haa~

anyway thanks gal for those songs! my bro like those maksim songs. =)



stooopid jinghui and kim in my house! they were using my com and lying on my bed like nobody's business..


kim and her silly expression..


my soft toys! plus kim's.. erm.. 2 fingers? haha..

my dressing table. =)

my digi cam batt went flat. shall upload the other photos some other time. =) kim&jh, beware of those ugly photos. haha!

work was boring. watched a bit of "the prince who turn into a frog" with natee just now. (anyway he's my cousin. shuai lo.. right kim? hee.)

working with mingxuan in the morn. hopefully there's sales. hee.

kim&wanyi: cya on sat! =)

No comments: