Sunday, November 20, 2005

a night at zouk

*just woke up*

was at zouk ytd, and bloody hell.. i was drunk!

ok, i dunno if it's considered, cos i still know wat's gg on, but just that i was damn giddy.

anyway, sorry belle, clarice, lipeng, dorena, jessica, zhen zhen, wenkwang and steve, but wo zhen de jiu liang bu hao. ok, it's chao lan.

i dunno whether it's really i drink that much (cos jason and steve kept bringing drinks over..), or it's just simply that i cannot drink. wat the hell la.. wenkwang will not bring me to club anymore. RIGHT KWANG? haha..

anyway YOU FINALLY SAW LIPENG RIGHT? AS PRETTY RIGHT? (dun kill me..)

find this quite amusing. ok, from wat i rmb, kwang hao xin buy sour plums for me (issit sour plums?), and bloody hell i vomited after tt. i sorta msg to scold him n he still reply me sorry.. HAHAHA..

n i think clarice really take care of me alot. right clarice? *hee* thanks! luckily call you over. if not i think i'll just die there.

did i see jessica smoking ytd? hmmm.

i think i was just as bad as lipeng. no, worse. kill me! i'm worse than a starter.

haha..

No comments: