Monday, November 7, 2005

*boring* at iap

having iap now. hmm.. proj lesson? wateva you call it..

anyway my internet at home is temporary down. hmm.. so won't see me for the time being yep? except when i'm in sch.

hmm.. suppose to go sun tanning on sat with kim and wanyi, but tooo bad the weather thinks that day ain't the day to be black, so we went town to shop instead. haha! kim couldn't find her puma bag. kim, ren ming ba! the bag is scared of you! who ask you to be so black. (fyi: the bag is white in colour)

finally took back my hand cuff fr sahar, and return his bracelet as well. anyway sahar cut botak again!!! haha.. but he's still as cute as ever. *hee*

anyway lyn, i miss you tooo! i miss your crapping! as well as marie's nonsense. haha! let's bully sahar tgr k?

just realise the portion of my hair where i bleach is dying. ok, it's dead. it doesn't seems to curl. hmmm.

finally got jay's new album. i love the si mian chu ge. how he sorta insult paparazzi? damn interesting! =p

ok, i better go back to do my proj. will upload more interesting photos when my net's up again. =) kim, beware! haha..

No comments: