Saturday, August 22, 2009

Starhub gave me tt voucher *wink*

Eventually they still called me after tt email/feedback. I hid me exhileration well while she present me with the $100 voucher I've been wanting. ;) Seriously, they could had just given it to me in the 1st place the save the trouble of going thru everything.

Anyway, IT'S SAT!! so damn happy. had already jogged and mooo is still slping behind me.

Bad stuffs-
1. My com is still not working (able to start up and use with only Safe Mode. Normal Mode: It just start up but no image recognised from the monitor. Sigh.
2. Starhub bill came and it's almost $100. I suspect they charged me 3 months of Surflite for the 1st bill.
3. With my Starhub bill and my hp voucher in, I might not be able to get my cam afterall. Sigh.

Whatever, it's Sat still. *Cheerios*

No comments: