Friday, August 21, 2009

I hate Starhub cos they treat Customers DIFFERENTLY

My Complaint Email:-

***************

Your staff, M***, just called me and inform that I would be only award with $50 instead of $100 voucher.

As I said in my previous feedback, I am a loyal customer with almost 6 years with Starhub, and am really VERY DISAPPOINTED with the current offer. I tried to explain myself to Mariam, and I even gave her my boyfriend's line (xxxx-xxxx) to do a check so that she can provide me with me adequate explanation why he gotten $100 even though we are using the same plan and almost the same usage. In the end, she could only give me hypothetic reasons e.g. usage per month, plans etc. and not even a specific ONE difference between mine and his. Felt so disappointed and cheated of my loyalty.

Reasons for me to switch operators-
1. Offer was not there to attract me to sign another 2 year contract.
2. Your staff could not provide with a valid and specific reason for the discrepancies in offer which left me feel so cheated and yet, tried to coax me into it without trying to look more into the situation.
3. I gave her a few reason what could be the difference in offer e.g. due to mine is student plan. She told me not, and ended up not giving any reasons also.

I will switch operators once I spot a good promotion with Singtel, where they provide better promotion and give better attractive offer to loyal customers if no calls are received from Starhub to give another counter offer.

No comments: