Friday, August 14, 2009

A Booster to Wake You Up

That kinda crap early in the morn rlly woke me up.

While I was watching Good Luck Chuck on my MP4 when on my way to work this morning, my phone rang (n I saw my shuttle bus driver doing a ‘lil dance to my rock Japanese song) and it was my mum, calling me with her hp.

N FYI, I was trying to watch, shun the screen of my MP4 from the lady sitting beside me (in the company’s shuttle bus) cos there was this sex screen going on... (n honestly, I wasn’t expecting any sex scenes. HONESTLY.)

Weird, I thought. She normally won’t waste her prepaid card money- She would rather use the house phone. Whatever. I picked up the call ½ expecting her to say ‘you’ve forgotten this and that’, instead, she asked ‘What are you doing??’

...... Isn’t it obvious enough what was I suppose to be doing?? 'Going to work. Why???'

'Papa received a call. Need to call Bon. Tell you later.'

Crap. That freaked me out, totally. But I needed to put down so she can make that call to my brother.

Turn out to be, there was this bloody arsehole who call my house (number being private) n crying out ‘Papa, I was hit by someone and my head is bleeding… ’ and unfortunately, his (or her) voice sounded like my brother's and mine's (those childish voice I suppose). My smart Papa didn’t exactly freaked out 100%. He tried to talked to the person in hokkien (haa). He paused, and said Speak to me in Chinese.’ A million dollar giveaway hint- You know what I meant.

He also mentioned he won’t beat up someone without any valid reason- apparently ‘he’ (suppose to be me or my brother) offended him in some way, and now he’s having his sweet revenge.

My mum immediately called us to make sure and after she did (which was goddamn lucky that both of us picked up the calls) while my dad called the police after hanging up on arsehole.

He didn’t exactly get to say the main motivate of the call (extortion of money/prank call/wrong number) 'cause my dad hung up on him even before he could expressed. But we both are safe & sound, and that is all that matters.

Bloody person without asshole... that’s why they're full of shit themselves. I concluded he’s 60, and his 60years old shit is stuffed up to his brain, to think tt actually people will fall for tt kinda trick. You think we don’t have cell phones??

Hmm. That says alot about something.

Melamine milk is already on the market since ages ago.

No comments: