Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exhausted!

seriously, holding a full time job + 1 F9 module + japanese classes + teaching 1 tuition kid is not pretty exhausting, it's FREAKING exhausting! even a girl like me who used to have an exaggerating school life is about to admit defeat.

n FYI, used to meaning studying 4 UOL modules at the other part of the country + weekend part time job + 2 tuition kids.I wasn't quite kidding.

Smmore, I managed to get through with it n score pretty okay- a 2nd lower class Honours Bachelor Degree, n I'm wondering why am I not even half as exhausting as now. Isit true that a full time commitment to a job drains you like wat I'm feeling now??

Even Kim the wonderwomen seems affected by daily work. In this case "affected" means spoiling of mood even after working hours, and same here- I can't stop organising my tiny to-do list for work daily in my head. I used to organise tiny shopping list in my head. Sigh.

I need to get a life. I can't have my life just revolving around work, school, and other silly politics. This is unhealthy.

Speaking of Shopping List(!), let me start having a life by organising 1 now. xD

Shopping List for the Year:-

1. Lumix LX3 or FZ28
2. Blackberry Bold 8900
3. Tons of Shawls in all different shades, colour, texture, sizes...
4. Tons of Bangles in different colours n materials

Things to Achieve:-

1 & only. Get Ryan to get me at least half of the shopping list.

xD

No comments: