Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2 down 1 to go!

just watched lu zhen xing ren wang.

finally have the time to blog! k, actually was quite tempted to blog, but i have to tell myself to study! =(

AFA was ok, thou not up to my expectations. just feel tt i could do better. ya, due to the same thing. always you xin wu li.

ate at fc3, then went to study MA with ziyi in school. haha! ziyi hates MA!

we were studying here. after awhile we found it was tooo hot, so we decided to go to the air-con studying room.

ziyi studying..

ziyi: ask you dun take me lar..

i think i saw johnny in the studying room. i admit, i freaked out.

i wasn't wearing my specs, so i couldn't really see clearly. i practically stared at him (one of the reasons was i was in a state of shock), and i think he saw me, cos i was telling ziyi, "hey, i think i saw my ex."

ziyi: you mean the one in class95 tee? wat is he doing here?
me: no idea. i only know he should studying in NAFA. he did his attachment in sp when he was still in ITE. tt's all i know.

then he started to stare at me.

erm.. i think it should be him? so bu xing. after a yr plus n i saw him in the school which i'll be graduating soon. i wonder wat if he reads this. aiya, should listen to wanyi- "it's alr in the past" i dun give a d*** anyway..

===============

just the other day, i felt like taking a nap. i looked at my bed.


erm, ok. laptop and notes all over. then i went to my bro's room. (he was out that day.)


my guitar...... nvm. i shall try my mum's room.


2 remote controls plus a storybook. not tt bad.

i hurried and fell asleep fast. i dun wan my mum to come screaming at me to clear up all the things in like, everybody's room? haa..

i'm waiting for 9th mar to come! prom night!!! yeah yeah.. i finally get to wear a gown. *happy*

2 down 1 to go!

No comments: