Wednesday, February 8, 2006

slacked the day away

i dunno wat's wrong with my hands. just kept feeling itchy. =(

ppl, please please please present me with best service award. I SERVED A CUSTOMER FROM 11AM TO 1.30PM!!! i was like.. timing? ok, she questioned me from how to switch from cam to video to how to insert contacts. i so feel like strangling her..

the worst is i was having stomachache at that point of time.. wha. really super sway.

aileen: *looking at my hair*
me: ???
aileen: *touch my hair*
me: ?!?!?!
aileen: *sigh* was thinking how long and black and silky your hair used to be.
me: ...

i practically slacked the rest of my day away. was actually planning to apply for the uni courses, or nie (just in case i can't get in).. but i ended up readin comics (black jack) and watching tv. HAHA! hey ppl, any idea how to apply for nie??? and any1 wan2 apply for nie as well???

ok, my mum looked like a ghost with her facial mask on.

ok, time for some nice pictures!!!
erm.. dun be jealous? HAHA.

No comments: