Monday, February 6, 2006

weird day

*listening to wo zhen di shou shang le*

today is such a weird day!

was walkin to sengkang station in the afternoon. i need to cross this particular pathway in order to get to the station. but there was this indian women who was walking her puppy. she stood in the middle of the pathway, with her back facing the dog. she was dreaming away, i guess, and didn't notice that the puppy was blocking my way.

the puppy looks cute. maybe it won't bite me.

i tot to myself and plucked up the courage to cross, just walking pass the puppy wasn't tt bad.

i smiled at the puppy while crossing, then WTH! IT NEARLY BITE ME! i siam-ed like.. nvm. i think i looked like an idiot.

HOW DARE YOU BITE ME YUWEI!

reached sch, and the sky was raining so heavily with the sun ever so bright. -,-"

went to work after sch. the journey sucks as well.

this auntie was sitting beside me in the train. she looked chee-na, but she was reading newpaper. nvm, tt's not the point. the main thing is SHE'S SCRATCHING ALL OVER! not just tt. she scratched and tried to flick off the dirt in her nails. WTH! wonder did it got onto me.

it didn't end there. she sat a bit tooo close to me. she opened her papers tooo big till they fall on my lap. nvm, i just move a bit further away from her cos the papers are simply tooo ticklish. GUESS WAT! she quickly closed her papers and diao wo. kao! my fault ah!

mingxuan came to find peng and i just now, during work. was like.. ok, sales are all snatched away by her! haha!

ting ting came to buy hp also. was really shocked to see her with her big belly, thou i know long ago she got married and pregnant last yr.

mingxuan: hey, same age leh. alr married and pregnant! wat are we doing?
me: ya lo! wat are we doing!!!
peng: i haven't even experience my first love lo..
me: ...

No comments: