Thursday, February 16, 2006

another day

*talking to yuwei* he freaking hell dun wan2 study.


if this sentence valid (fyi: from i not stupid), i think i've already die. today's paper just SUCK.

today just sucks. even work sucks. ask peng. there was one irritating customer. i dun think he deserve to be a man. he's worse than a women.

cust: hey, any free phone with line?
me: ya. there's 3220 (i didn't mention x660 cos there wasn't any stock)
cust: can let me see?
me: *take out the set from the shelf*
peng: i tot it's a sealed pack?
me: ya, i know. (i was intending to let him see picture from the box)
me: sorry, it's a sealed pack. i can only let you see how it looks like from the pic.
cust: *frown* wat?! hey, i'm serious in buying the set lo. wat's wrong with opening?!
me: erm, i'm sorry but it's the policy here.
cust: i'm serious in buying la. i need to feel the set. i dun think even hellos! shop have this policy.

actually i just f***** hell dun like him, tt's y i dun allow.

me: peng, really meh? (f*** la. if hellos! allow then go there la, bast***)
peng: *shrug*
me: sorry i really can't. my boss dun allow.
cust: give me the set. *tries to open*
me: if you open, i have to treat it as it's sold.
cust: but you have to let me see wat it looks like wat!
me: ... let me call my boss.

on the phone with aileen
me: aileen, there's one customer insisting on opening the 3220. can we open?
aileen: aiya, open la.. irritating right?
me: yeah la!!!

F*** HIM LA! ok, he dun deserved to be f***. i doubt he's married. fancy making a fuss over a free phone.. wat a 'man'.

enough of him. i just hope he just read my blog by mistake, and get a feel of how irritating he is.

shall blog some photos.


studying at papa's shop ytd.


hey, i did study k! guess they are just irrelevant, tt's all.

ya, and getting sick of book. the cam just seems so much more interesting..


hey, did any of you manage to catch a glimsp of the moon ytd? it was beautiful.


so is the moon today. (taken on my way home from work)


True friends are those, you look at them; you see a clearer picture of yourself.

No comments: