Tuesday, March 7, 2006

exams are finally over

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!

ok, i know this comes a bit late cos i haven't been blogging for quite some time, BUT JUST LET ME SHOUT THIS OUT STILL YEAH? haha..

have been slacking all these while, plus work also. hmm.. interviewed at wanyi's workplace but kelly didn't call me. i think i can forget about it.

submitted my applications at the website which weilin recommend. they better call me soon yeah..

neither did nie call me. bad luck~
sim better accept me, if not i got nowhere to go!
===============

went to eat breakfast with mingxuan and weilin on sunday before percussion practise, i saw this cute puppy! sooo cute! i think it's a baby shepard dog, issit?

sooo cute right? ahem. but mingxuan and weilin dun like it. =p

anyway to KIM and MINGXUAN: no matter wat, i'm still getting a cat as a pet! and kim, dun you dare scare my cat with your dog, cos i'll train my cat to be strong! WHAHAHA..

===============

cooked fried noodles ytd, and somehow i just got influenced by kim to take picture of the food i cooked.

my mum threw almost 1/2 plate of the noodles away. she said the noodles are tooo soggy and it's tooo salty. =p cos i'm tooo greedy that i put everything in.

but still, i'm very proud of my round round egg. haa..


gg to work later. ahh~ sian.

No comments: