Monday, March 20, 2006

swimming day!

finally i can blog! was doing up gp's accounts. so messy! well, i didn't really kept update the accounts regularly. couldn't blame anyone. =p

===============

went bishan swimming complex with kim ytd. it was fun!

my alarm went off at 8am, but i went off to sleep again. luckily she called me at 8.07am! asking me to bring shampoo and conditioner, and not to bring body foam.

*the phone rang*
kim: ehh, you are awake?
me: ya..
kim: wat did you bring?
me: erm, actually i'm still in bed..
kim: wat?! get up get up! still say wan2 meet 8am. 8plus le still dun wan2 get up.. anyway, help me bring shampoo and conditioner k? cos i dun have anymore bottles. and dun bring anymore body foam k? cos i brought 2 bottles!
me: ... okok.

kim, i was alr awake ok! see, i can rmb wat exactly you said. =p

she came my house around 8plus to take passport-size photos for SIM applications, then left for bishan swimming complex. well, we didn't go there b4, but it seems kinda big from this picture we found online.


and guess wat? we took about /2hour to find the swimming pool. i kept telling kim it's bloody morn walk before swimming. -.- street 14 was just to difficult to find.

it was just bloody street 13 no matter where we walk.

few minutes later we found ourselves at street 12, then 11. ok, wrong way! let's U turn.

... ok, finally we were back at street 13.
... still street 13.
... ok, STILL at street 13.
................ FINALLY STREET 14!

we were like sweating all over alr when we reach there. ahh.. no shuai ge some more. hmph. and guess wat? kim bought the child ticket, and she said she learnt it from me. were i tt cheapo?!

and there's this swimming coach wan2 get to know us.

him: hi, i'm steve (i THINK he's name is steve.) you girls are..?
me: erm, i'm jasmine
kim: ...
him: oh. didn't see you girls here b4.. so where you girls study? nyp? np?
me: ... npy.
him: oh. which year?
kim: ...
me: year 2.
him: oh. so you girls having holiday now? when does your holiday end?
me: *look at kim*
kim: erm, april.
him: oh.. so you girls know how to swim?
me: *shake head*
kim: *nod head*
*silence of awkwardness*
him: ok then, shan't disturb you. you girls have fun. cya next wk.

see him next wk?! doubt kim and i go back there for the next century!

it was so funny. kim dun even dare to go to the locker alone to take sun tanning lotion. haha! cos she has black face, black hands, black legs, and WHITE BELLY! erm, sounds like some bear or sth. =p

photos taken after showering. xiang pen pen..

had pastamania at j8 after tt. sooo nice! i'm so gonna have meals down there next time. =p

had this chat with kim, and realise that kim can be sooo kiddish at times, yet sooo mature enough to understand you sooo well. shan't blog wat she know about me. =x

===============

i think my dad is addicted to voka, since the bottle we bought during our trip to thailand. he bought another 1!

and look at wat i've found in the morn?

it's sooo cute! wonder who did it. my mum and bro denied.

i wan2 go ktv! haven't sing since dec, after the talent time. ktv, anyone?

No comments: