Tuesday, March 14, 2006

slacker's life

i'm bored bored BORED!

working like almost everyday, if not it's slacking at home. actually quite envy those gg ns- dun have to worry about anything cos they dun have to think wat they are gonna do for the next 2 years. ahh!!! i'm worried sick. my future is like, so dark?

everyday routine:-
11am+: wake up, watch tv & eat brunch
12nn+: watch video tape/read comics/computer-ing
2pm+/4pm+ (depending on my work time): get ready for work.
*work*
9pm+: papa come fetch
10pm+: reach home, bathe, watch tv
1am+: sleep

wat wondering routine right? if SIM accepts me, i'll be starting school in apr for the exempted modules, then take a test in the first wk of june to decide whether they can be exempted for me.

actually i've regretted that i haven't been studying hard enough in poly. i dun think i dun have the ability to get into local uni if i put in effort, but, aye. forget it la. wat i can do now is to work harder in SIM (if they wan me).

but at the same time, i dun regret spending so much of my time in music.

aye, my regrets:-
1) getting into escape
2) getting into living thinks
3) having my first boyfriend
4) not studying hard enough
5) not getting into apple early enough
6) not learning guitar earlier

sick. if only i know wat's gonna happen in the future, then my poly life won't be in a mess and everything will go as plan.

well, again, if it goes according as wat i wan, i won't be me right now, right?

sick. i'm so tired of living.

No comments: