Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cute stuffs!

Bought some stuffs in town yesterday and today! Sooo excited about the cute stuffs that I gotta blog about them tonight! Even though I'm already so goddamn tired, plus I haven't bathe yet... =x

 
Cute????? Haha.

I bet most of you have seen it before, but I don't think all of you know that, you can sit on them!! Yes! Like a stool! I'm sitting on Mickey Mouse right now 'cause I like him the least and and he's black, so I don't have to worry about getting him all black, 'cause he's already black... I don't know if that make sense. Hmm.

 
Stitch for Mooo's clothes,
Pooh for my sweaters,
Mickey for my heavy jeans.

Gotta do those 'cause my lousy Ikea wardrobe is pretty overloaded with our clothes, and it seems like it's gonna crash anytime.

Remember my Metoo bear bear pouch Kimmy posted some time back?

My mum bought the miniature Metoo coin pouch version! Sooo cute!! And she didn't got any for me! Ahh!!
                                                      
 See them side by side. Sooo cute!

And guess what is this?



And no, I'm not an idiot. I also know this is Eeyore. I mean literally, what is this??

 
A pen! You can never guess that, can you? =P

Plus another cutie pen. xD


I've got more cute things!
But damn, I need to clear up my room soon...

No comments: