Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar. BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

Seriously, BEST. MOVIE. EVER. I can even say that it's better than Transformer!

I haven't watch that much movies, but within those genres that I do watch (by that it means no horror & gore), it is the best in terms of visuals effects, stunning graphics, phenomenal scenaries, and storyline.

Well, not exactly I would say it's way beyond our imaginations... (like it just seems like a tropical rain forest with horses, rhinoceros, plants, trees, dragons...), but about the network of electrons that link the whole Pandora, it's just brilliant!

And I do some resemblance of the avatars to surrogates... do you?

Anyhow, this is simply a show worth watching. To choose spending $10 on Avatar or Paul Blart Mall Cop, I would say the decision to make is tooo obvious.

No comments: