Tuesday, September 25, 2007

random

addicted to froggy says (11:41 PM):
=D
addicted to froggy says (11:42 PM):
MORE
addicted to froggy says (11:42 PM):
BLOG MORE

well, i shall do that.

MORE.

haha. we shall ignore tt guy. kim and wanyi just left.

*in the aftnn during lesson*
kim: hey, ask wanyi wana meet and study later in the evening?
*after awhile*
me: wanyi said ok.

i got evidence ok! they end up watching hey gorgeous and devil wears prada in my hse. -.- sooooo naughty. and ya, they had cup noodles in my hse. plus loadsa gossips, as usual.

went to drink wine near a place at dempsy rd ytd after work. its super nice. shall go there again sm other time. a pity it closes so early.

FINALLY NO MORE CONSTRUCTION I CAN SLP TILL LATE LE!!!

ehh. cannot. wanyi ask me to eat breakfast with her! =ppp

No comments: