Tuesday, September 18, 2007

random

finally has the time to come online! =p

using my com right now, so no photoshop, and cant upload photos from my hp, so no photos. next time next time.

and i still havent get back my voice!!! chris called me a frog, kim called me a whale. thannnnnks.

the stupid construction site downstairs just won't let me have my peaceful slp. the rhythmic thumping sound's killing me. smtimes i just wish i have a gun and shot down the stupid man.

and wat's wrong with ppl fucking my new hp. 2 persons saying tt alr.

*clarence holding my hp*
clar: fuck!
me: dun fuck my phone!
clar: *looking at my phone* no hole leh.
me: -.-

*xiao di holding my phone*
xiaodi: fuck!
me: ... dun fuck my phone.

yes, i got it from an asshole but i'm the owner. =x nvm, shant say too much.

No comments: