Thursday, August 31, 2006

necdc last day at fish&co.

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF WORK AT NECDC!

they treated me to fish&co., and as usual, i took lotsa photos.

but my colleagues dun wana take photos with me. =( according to them, financial people are meant to be SHY PEOPLE. *roll eyes* heyy, then what about me???

hmm.. but nevertheless, i still managed to secretly take some photos. shh..christ!

me, trying to be in the photo. lol. laura. caught un-noticed. haha.

steph: dun take me dun take me! not even with shikin!!!

they were quite fancinated with my photo taking. not the skills, but the nonstop-ness of taking photos.

laura: if those dunno you, they might think you wana be a photographer.

steph: issit you just got your cam not long ago?

anyway, here are those photos.

the starter b4 main course. shikin and i shared seafood platter.
laura had.. wat do you call this kinda mee-pok looking spaghetti?

yahh, as wat you see in the pic, she started eating b4 i can take the b4-eaten photo.

christ and steph finish their fish&chip even before i could take photo. =(
but here's the flag, which they left. steph, christ, shikin and i had passion fruit. i had that cos their coffee machine broke down. i wanted capuccino! but luckily passion fruit tasted nice. laura had lime kola. (i think.) ok! end of those at fish&co. photos. now for some random photos taken elsewhere.

birthday celebration of some unknown colleague was held, and we had some tiny-weeny things to eat!!!

look how excited we 2 have gotten?


cheers!

mmmMMmmm...

haha! 1 more photo with shari and i'm off! muack muack dearie shari. gonna miss everyone there!


I LOVE NECDC'S COLLEAGUES! *smoochies*

No comments: