Sunday, August 6, 2006

congrats milopeng

dreams do come true, ain't it?


with another 2 of your bestest friends, those whom you grew up with, to win one of the biggest competition in singapore, and to have an album produced? i think that's the biggest thing god will ever give anyone.

wateva it is, i'm still glad they won (65%). i voted for them alright! (heyy.. even though it's one vote, it still makes a difference.) *anticipating for their album*

ok, back to the point. dreams do come true, but the thing is, dreams do not come true for everyone. e.g. me.

i know some people will just go "please jasmine you don't know how lucky you already are", or "please be contented". i know i am, but still, my dreams are only with me during the time i sleep.

maybe i didn't work hard enough.
or maybe it's just fated that it won't come true.

i dunno issit it's the low part of my life now. (you know that kinda graph where it falls below 0) everything just seems to go wrong.

i quarrelled with almost everyone.
my guitars skills definitely ain't gg smoothly as i expected.
i'm forbade to go jb with shikin.
percussion-ing just ain't gg the way i wanted.

i'm passing days thinking, like, "i hope the lower part of the day will be better". gosh. how am i gonna live till 70?! (the life line on my palm shows i'll live pass 70.)

maybe the way to live is to be oblivious to everything. the lesser you know, the happier. if i do not know my own capabilities to do anything, i might not try striving for it, and end up in disappointment.

maybe jealousy just gets the better of me.

No comments: