Wednesday, June 28, 2006

sway day

how sway can i be? let's see..

i wokeup in the middle of the night, at 3am, 'cause i had a severe stomachache. it was painful, but there was not shit till i ran to the toilet for the 3rd for 4th time, then went back to sleep.

felt damn uneasy when i wokeup in the morning for work. lay in my bed for around 10mins 'cause i felt i'm gonna vomit anytime. finally, due to the fact that i was running outta time, i got up.

after that got up, i ran to the toilet. diaherrea.

i felt d*mn weak after that. great, now gastric. i seldom have gastric. -.-

no seats to be found on bus 27. i couldn't eat (the bread that my mum made for me) in the bus, nor can i sit down to rest. my gastri nearly killed me.

ate those bread while walking to my workplace. ahh.. at least i can sit down to do my work.

i found laura at my desk, and this is the 1st thing i heard.

shikin: jasmine, help me to photocopy these. *hand me a file*
laura: heyy, i need to use your com for a while.

greatx2, now i cannot even rest, and my gastric is getting worse. and i can sense a headache coming.

aye, i better had a better evening.

No comments: