Thursday, June 15, 2006

knowing myself

hmm.. just trying to get to know myself better.

the 'goods' about me:
*a listener (sometimes)
*filial
*a friend

the 'bads' about me:
*blood boils easily
*oblivious to my surroundings
*shopaholic
*lazy
*vulgar
*running away from the reality
*rude
*stm
*impulsive

the 'lacks' in me:
*patience
*confidence

loves:
*papa, mama and didi
*money
*kitten, cats
*guitars
*mango (apparel co.)
*emily the strange
*lv
*sweaters
*miniskirts
*jumper (crossback kind)
*dresses
*heels
*big earrings
*jade bangles and rings
*diamonds
*gold
*watches
*mandonggei chicken rice
*taiwan porridge
*mos burger (esp. milk tea)
*gailan
*chocolates
*cookies
*milo
*pokka greentea (hot and cold)
*yellow
*black
*handsome guys
*andros
*ministry of sound
*watching tv
*reading comics/storybooks
*basketball (to watch only)
*world cup
*my birthday
*christmas
*blogging
*taking photos
*beautiful scenaries
*singing
*dancing

afraid of:
*eye contacts
*insects
*cactus
*responsibility
*committment
*horror/gorror

hates:
*mentos
*dusts
*troubles
*my tummy
*fat thighs
*insults
*psychos
*zhongseqingyou
*braggers
*being fat
*irritating aunties/uncles
*misunderstood-ed
*liars (including those who don't keep their promises. i call them liars tooo)

No comments: