Saturday, June 24, 2006

bad mood

sorry, if i offended any of you. i'm not exactly in a very good mood now and in fact, i'm pissed.

this is normally how my weekly schedule looks like-
mon-necdc:8.30am-6pm
tue-necdc:8.30am-6pm
wed-necdc:8.30am-6pm
thurs-necdc:8.30am-6pm
fri-necdc:8.30am-5.30pm

fyi: necdc is NORTHEAST COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL. i guess weisheng is the only one who know. (he even knows there are 5 cdcs.)and ya, maybe weilin 'cause she worked there before. it's sorta a government thingy but wateva it is, I'M IN THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT. i f*cking dun care wat the company is 'cause wat i did everyday was just to check the invoices and shred papers. i collect my pay monthly and i dun give a d*mn about the rest. and, it's only a temporary jon till my sch (it's SIM, just in case you dun even know about that) in august. OHH YES, I AM GOING TO SIM.

i'm working either morning till 4pm, or from 4pm till night on either sat or sun. it's located inside HEARTLAND MALL and the shop i'm working for is a SINGTEL AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR.

on sun morning i'll be going for PERCUSSION PRACTICES at SIGLAP CC, then rush off for my GUITAR LESSON at TAMPINES YAMAHA.

i've made myself clear so STOP ASKING. DUN ASK ME WHY AM I WORKING ON WEEKENDS, WHERE AND WAT, AND THE LIST GOES ON. STOP THE SILLY COMMENTS I.E. WHY I'M SO LACK OF MONEY AND I SHOULD DO THIS AND THAT INSTEAD BLAH BLAH BLAH. THIS IS MY LIFE AND I GOT MY F*CKING SAY TO WAT I WAN TO DO.

told you, i'm in a foul mood.

No comments: