Friday, September 15, 2006

jamming session + gastric

went jamming with frouse and pig.

that's not the main thing. main thing is i cannot eat since morning.

i dunno whether it had sth to do with my supper last night i had after applekovan's staff meeting, but i had no appetite. neither do i slept well last night. i kept waking and sleeping.

didn't eat all the way, and i gave up my chicken pie to pig in the noon (cos he said he was hungry), until 5plus at the kopitiam outside heartland mall. neither did i finish my food.

met zefeng and kim for dinner at that hk cha can ting as a late birthday celebration. pig and i was suppose to share 1 dunnowat fillet bake rice, but i just felt like vomiting after 1 mouth. thanks that he helped me finish up everything without complains. lol.

god. i wana be slim but i dun wan anorexic.

neither do i wana see a doctor. i dun wana admit i have gastric problems.

anything else i do to make my appeitite back? lol. other than water.

No comments: