Monday, September 11, 2006

Dating with my Favourite Gal!

Just realised I didn't finish this entry.

I don't know to continue to finish it, but I figured I'll just post it. =)

***************

finally i can blog, 'cause my blog's period is finally over!

went on shopping spree with ahhtoot aka stephy last thurs. i had the most awesome time!

we went,
1) topshop to check out a pair of heels i've been aiming at
2) isetan scotts to check out new york che che's bags, and also another pair of heels i like
3) to taka to just.. walk around
4) finally back to topshop to get my heelys!
5) the cart outside topshop to get stephy's bag
7) ding tai feng to eat.

look at wat we ordered!

zha jiang mian. i think it's better than the one i ate with jermaine tt time.some kinda bau with prawns inside. delicious! my favourite! yam bau! even my fingers couldn't resist! *happy* *sniff* (trying to smell the goodness) hmmm. tt smelly?

lol. after eating, we did lotsa funny poses in front of the cam.

6) espirit to buy another pair of shorts

***************

And... It ended right there. Haha. =X

No comments: