Monday, July 13, 2009

Obsessed & Disappointing Ice-Age 3

watched Obsessed ytd. would give it probably a 3.5 star rating, perhaps. Wasn't expecting my Moomoo to like it tooo as this is a girl kinda thriller.

haha. but it's totally amazing how the movie kept us entertained throughout with just the simpliest storyline. All acted darn well probably added more stars to it. Totally love Ali Larter and her hot hot figure.


Funny part was at the last exciting scene (i'm not gonna be a spoiler), the whole cinema went 'Whoa...!' whahahaha. followed by a roar of laughter.

Ice Age 3 was sucha letdown. to think my mum kept insisting that we should watch the show. Super typical kinda cartoon for kids. probably I'll feel amazed if I were still 12. haha. or maybe my mum don't visit the cinema as often as us. and FYI: all the funny scenes are already in the previews.

Harry Potter this friday. =) I'm so looking forward to it! xD
hmm. maybe I should start reading the books tooo to understand why is there sucha big hoo-ha.

No comments: