Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i'm goddamnit broke!

i'm seriously in need of money! i'm freaking broke!
after spending $1,550 on a freaking desktop, i'm super broke!

not that i'm a spendthrift or wat, but i had been using the same toshiba laptop since nov 2005! about 4 and 1/2 years! and FYI: my bro used it to play online games till he got his about 2 years ago. imagine the damage already done to my laptop by then.

but it's alright, i'm pretty happy with my new hp pc sitting at home, with 2 monitors- 1 brand new 23inch flat screen, the other old and small and... nvm. at least it's there and still in working condition. haha.

photo of new pc to be uploaded soon!

mama pestered me for monthly allowance just the other day, and with me still owing her another 50bucks, i am now drawing a weekly allowance of $20 fr her, and currently (wed) i am left with $8. pay won't be in till next thurs. god bless me!

hey, $8 not say v big okay! hafta consider the fact tt i'm working in the big Great World City and i have to have dinner for tue (ACCA class at nite), wed (jap class at night), thurs (tut). i am still going to watch Harry Potter this fri. really really, god bless me. sigh.

can't wait for this weekend and pay day. i need cash to repay my mum. haha.

No comments: