Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living Your Life

I guess all of us have almost the same amount of time in the world.
Or at least there about. (just stop smoking, will you?)

The things we had done, and the path we will choose decides very much how our life will turn out. Some stuffs are insignificantly small, but undeniably, make or break depends very much on how you view your life, and decides how you react and choose.

I crossed my path with him one day when I made up my mind to get back to my social life and give ‘friends’ a second chance.

Shitty things that are beyond control stop you from reaching your goal, though, you say.
I know.

You are rejected by boys that you want them as boyfriends,
Boys that you just want to be friends want you as a girlfriend.
Colleagues with asses as faces are working you with everyday.
Money seems to disappear along with monthly necessary items that seem… indifference to your satisfaction level.
Bus fares are jacked up,
Train fares are jacked up,
H1N1, SARS, mad cow disease, terrorism…

Incidents that deny you from being a happy person bound to happen, but probably what we can control is only our mind, and from there, decisions that makes everyone else around you a happy person. =)

And yah, I’m talking about saint, mind you.
I’m saying let rottens rot, they dun deserve any attention.
I’m talking about normal being that we cherish and care.
(No matter how nice is your mother, she’s only a human with temperamental tempers, just like you.)

Let’s not be the granny who adhere to her principle so much that she missed out all the fun stuff in life. =)

No comments: