Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Short Post

Omg.
Why am I sneaking around other people's blog when I have one of my own?

I don't hafta envy other people's lives, do I?
'cause I do have a life. Just that I don't update and upload them here.

My camera's gonna burst with all that amount of photos.
Plus I haven't gotten them all from friends and families yet.

Sweetie Wanyi... Haven't officially wish you here yet.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES FROM MY BLOG!!!!!

I know you almost forget I have one. Haha.

Anyway, as for life...

Life's good, will be good, always good with ones you love and who loves around you.
I am thankful for all the blessings, and I call it gifts from God.

Or shall I say, I found something that was created to be mine?
Just that I hafta fought my way through so that I would be more appreciative.

Whatever whatever.

YOU'RE MINE ALREADY.
MUAHAHAHAHAH. (hahaha...!)

No comments: