Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009 =)))

Man... I haven't been blogging, have it?

Hmm. let me see...

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR GREETINGSSS!

Haha. I'm a tad late (okay, very late) for those wishes and greetings. Tooo many things happened lately and I'm tooo overwhelmed to react in time.

Let me be thankful for what happened in 2008:-

1. accomplishments in successfully studied and get over with 3rd year UOL exams.
2. managed to achieve a nottooobad results.
3. caught up with my cousin navin.
4. got myself a outstanding boyfriend.
5. found myself new friends.
6. managed to please my mgr with my 1st job.
7. got my bonus and retrenchment benefits.

Oh god. Talking about retrenchment benefits, I still am rubbing my eyes dreamily and unable to believe that I've been retrenched! And my company is closing down! Man... Ain't I bad luck or what??

Whatever it is, I wanna get new job in 2009, and hopefully a fantastic one which I can grow and learn. Also, enroll and get into ACCA/ICPAS by the end of the year, and probably pass my FTT. That's a hard one... Isn't it?

No comments: