Sunday, May 3, 2009

Miscellaneous after so long!

Haven't blogged for a very long time! Have been a busy girl with tooo much going around. of cos, those loved stay loved and hated stay disgustingly hateful. Lol.

Though not much, let me get started all over again with those miscellaneous photos.

Though I love elmo... Still, this elmo looks retarded.
I still prefer this one. but it's sold out! Darling! I wan this I wan this!!
Went back to my ex-employer for LG ice cream phone. Everyone keep exclaiming how rare and unusual for someone to look for a blue one.

Okay, I am weird. Lol. But anyhow, the phone died on me. =( Haven't got time to bring it to the hospital yet.

Darling made me took picture of the pigeons. He said the brown one look rare.

Lol. If you can spot it.
Went to FJ benjamin's sale, and look at the number tag I took for my bag! It's my birthdate!! Haha.

4D top prize here I come!
***************

That's all for now. And I'm officially 23! Same age as my Darling!

Darling... I will never leave you. I don't care if this sounds mushy or what, but at least it'll ware away some evil. =p

No comments: