Monday, January 1, 2007

2007

yeah! finally switched to the new googletypeofblog. the new blog? hmm.

it was really kinda happening for a new year's eve to new year celebration.

wisma->clark quay's tcc->walk around clark quay->raffles city (we hid there due to the rain)-> citylink->marina square's xing wang hk's cafe-> near to esplanade (where we met aiysha, qiaoping and geolan)->bugis (and we sat there like hell while trying to find a way to reach home)

I hanged out till wee hours (think 2plus?) at bugis trying to figure a way out to get home safely. (we dun wana walk all the way home from there cos we’ll pass by little ***** and I strongly believe some things will happen there.) xiangquan agreed to do me a fav and fetch us home, but stephy’s dad came instead. Thanks uncle! And xiangquan tooo.

To me, sporeans are gen feng yi zhu. (though to a certain extend I agree with kim that sg’s way tooo small to contain so many ppl. I mean outta their little cosy HDB for most ppl and condos and bungalows for some.)

You work a 9-5 job.
Goes home after work.
Shop occasionally during lunch breaks.
Go for breakfast/lunch with your family during wkends and shop awhile after that.
Get outta your hse to marina square to watch fireworks (which happens for every special occasions recently) thru tt pathetic citylink (which you had to squeeze your way thru) and squeeze/rush/push all the way back to city hall thru citylink again to catch the last train home b4 1.30am.

Blissful for most. Pathetic lifestyle for most. Well, at least for me.

anyway, it's time for new year resolution.
1. accept things that i am able to fufil and do the best while rejecting things but i'm full with activities. after all there's only 24hours per day yeah? (b4 minus-ing at least 8hrs of sleep per day)
2. be responsible by do the right things which are within my control (e.g. giving up my seat to that old lady instead of pretending to be asleep); not get upset and accept the fact that there's always things we can't take control of. (e.g. some ppl trying to get fresh with gals during special occasions while they're in public areas celebrating)
3. improve my english (since i intend to further my studies somewhere).
4. be tidy (yes kimmy i'll try my best to improve..) and clean.
5. zao sui zao qi (damn.. tt's the hardest)
6. get my driving licence.
7. be nice, which means controlling my temper. (damn, tt's even harder than hardest)
8. save save save! (which means i gotta control the temptations from all those shopping malls. shit)
9. keep my words, and more str forward. (when some people try to use forceful persuasion to pester me to go for their outing, its normal reaction to pretend to agree to go, then not turn up during the last min. it suck, esp when you are labeled with the most bu shou xing yong when it’s totally not your fault.)
10. (I typed it b4 everything’s gone. Luckily I saved part of wat I typed previously. But I just couldn’t seem to rmb this part.)

No comments: