Friday, May 12, 2006

birthday gifts

went parkway parade, and spent more then $200? erm.. cannot resist the temptation of buying! =p

anyway, i'm gonna post up all the birthday presents i've receive this year! *happy*

this is the first! from mingxuan, weilin (d cube!), lipeng, sharon, huixin, yanting and clarice! wat else could it be other than my favourite emilystrange? i just looove the bag sooo much that i use it everyday. thankyousss!!!
this is the 2nd one, from aileen! muuuack! it's either everyone looves me so much that they all know wat i like, or the type of stuffs i fancy are tooo obvious. =p it's yellow!
look at the skirt kim, wanyi, zefeng and wenkwang bought for me! sooo sweet of them! cos they know i can't wear denim to work so they bought me this white denim skirt which almost no one will notice. =p and luckily you didn't buy any emilystrange stuffs, who knows you might end up buying the same thing as mingxuan they all! haa..and ain't the card sweet? you know wat? it's BIG!steph passed me this present in sim. ain't it cute??? now i can put all my accessories! yay!and there's a letter inside! yah, i know she likes to decorate. =p
xiangquan come to find me ytd at tampines to pass me presentS. ('cause i pestered him to buy my mum present also!) and look at wat he got me?

got me a necklace and still said he never buy any presents for gals b4 and if i dun like just appreciate his thoughts. -.-

guess wat's the wrapping paper? he just stuffs inside the envelop which is actually only for the card, and everything just crumpled up. haha!

this are the flowers. (i told him PINK and he really got it for her.) haha! my mum says THANK YOU!

i didn't post another present which he got me, cos it's a cactus. -.- it's in the balcony and i'm lazy to go out and take picture of it. kinda eerie at night.

and..

=)

that's all! more presents next year yeah? 21st birthday coming! anticipate the chalet coming up by kim and i. *excited*

No comments: