Saturday, September 10, 2005

an unlucky day

*just came back from performance*

hmm.. i think i hate quite a bad day today. things didn't go well.. for like almost everything? apologises to those i sorta flare my temper at. hmm.. but how big will my temper be, right? haha.. i dun think it's that bad.

anyway i really hate my audit tutor (i forget her name). she's such an irritant! but she's really unlucky to have me as her student. i kept showing her attitude. =p wateva..

ok, iap is finally gone! i believe every accounting student is so relieve about this. haha! believe me ppl, it suck! finally i can concentrate on studying for exams. hmm.. well, i dun think i'd be looking forward to it either. =p

guang put me aeroplane today to go out with steve. *sad-ed* but wat he say was kinda true, he didn't promise me in the 1st place. =p but i'm still pissed. guang, u better remember wat u promise me- an ice cream treat and the longest yard. or else i won't talk to u again! haha..

steve, so did u actually owe me a treat or do i still owe u? cos guang msg me to call him, but he didn't call me! =p ok set, U owe ME! haha..

hmm.. puppy's birthday coming, wat should i get for him? haha.. maybe just get him another companion - another puppy. haha.. tt'd be sooo cute!

anyway jiang zhou percussion group is sooo pro! i really sorta feel inferior about it. i think i should really buck up. jia you!

kk, not gonna wait for guang's call me. i'm gg to BED! zzz..

No comments: