Monday, August 25, 2008

toys

when i just join the school, i was pretty happy 'cause teacher gave me a welcome gift. it wasn't exactly very pretty, but it came to grew on me. but when i just started to feel comfortable with its presence, my teacher told me it has to leave 'cause another new kid came in, and i had to give it up. for the toy's sake, for the new child's good.

my classmates saw me unhappy, gave me a toy to substitute. well... it was ugly to begin with. but its free and it wana be mine... so why not?

when sch ended, pretty mary who lived next door gave a another toy. she told me she thinks the toy suits me and we will be happy together. i liked it, and gladly accepted it. i feel comfortable with it presence, but not sure how will i feel again if it's been taken away from me.

and then i woke up. i asked myself, why ain't they toys which permission will be granted to own many?

No comments: