Monday, October 15, 2007

lousy day.

decided to take a few entries down. well, i guess most of you call them 'emo'. to me its normal, but probably i'm a weird gal who thinks its those who thinks i'm weird are weirdos. well, did a quiz the other day saying i'm less than 50% normal. i guess its somehow supports the previous statement.

i dun wana lie and say i'm a normallilsweet gal you'll find on the streets, and having you to blame me for not warning. yes, this is emily the strange. i dun just like her for no watsoever reason. so, i decided to move them elsewhere.

dun bother asking where. only open minded ppl are welcome. i dun wan ppl to chase after me and tell me that i should be normal, reasons to be normal and how to be normal. if you think controlling my brain is that easy, try controlling yourself to be respectful.

dun wana go too indepth. i know i hurt ppl's feelings easily. end of sarcasm. back to normal topic.

today is sucha bad day. or shall i say unlucky. things which irritates me just started pouring in from the morning. and 1st time in my life i typed WTF in my smses. lol. upgraded from wth.

early nn while omy to sch: received offensive sms. spoiled my start of the day.
aftnn in class: damn fucking sick tt i skipped the later 1/2 of the class to chat outside class.
after class: called in to ask for off. the other gal was threatened to cancel her off if i cant go in. tut kid didn't pick up my call so i dunno wat time to go in for tut tmr.
during work: fucked up james irritated me as usual. was told of by smone i shouldn't be as rude but should be polite as a form of strategy to get things done faster.
after work: a big fatass sat beside me in bus with a strong smell of cigar. stupid bitch behind me kicking my fucking chair like she never did before.
gg up the lift: went in with an uncle who smelled like he smoked a dozen packets of cigars.
now: having rashes all over.

luckily zhiqiang's a nice guy to work with, and was bullied by me without any complains. haha. oh ya, he's nicknamed xiao qiang, *proudly* by me. lol. he replied! he replied when i called him that! =p

oh ya, my fever+sorethroat+cough+flu+rashes are not gone yet. taking freaking long time. ever since the hair event. well, fever and sorethroat kinda gone, but apparently my rash getting worse. shit. better not leave any scars cos i had be scratching hard. KIMMY NOT HERE TO STOP ME! =p

loadsa photos not uploaded yet. uploading soon, i hope.

No comments: