Wednesday, June 27, 2007

work sucks

aye. yes, i found another new job, and i'm sooo busy! (kim's gonna nag at me again. lol.)

actually its not all about money now. ok, part of it. you know i'm a shopaholic.

citibank-gd pay plus probably adds credits to my resume. who knows they might be able to recommend me to another department when i grad.
tut-gd pay+the kids are totally cute! (but can get so naughty sometimes) 290 for 6 hours per week, why not?
sonopress-pt accounts assistant. tt adds credits to my resume too! who just wants a degree student w/o any experience? ok, pay kinda sucks for this.

i reeeally feel like quitting sonopress!
reasons:
-long hours
-short breaks
-boring colleagues

seriously! when noone talks to you the entire day, you'll go nuts. NUTS! plus i've got so little friends to sms nowadays. not even an email kaki! ok, prob ws shall be counted as 1, but he dun reply everyday. and i can't log into msn in my office com! tt leaves me almost nth man. i can't surf on the net everyday to entertain myself, can i?

i'm trying to negoiate from 3 to 2 days. if can't, yes, most prob i'm resigning!

No comments: