Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BORED

i'm bored. i'm dying of boredom. i'm so bored tt i could even blog. imagine how long haven't i been blogging?

but its not as if i've nth to do.

i haven't burn my dramas into dvd.
i haven't finish tidying up my room.
i haven't finish reading both my storybooks and comics.

but i just feel bored, and grumbly. i wasn't feeling like tt, until my mum refuses to go out with me. maybe it's just on my own wishful part. hey c'mon! i rejected a few friends cos i was thinking i am gonna go out with her. and now she refuses cos i owe her a few bucks and she kept complaining she broke. as if it's my fault!

now i tried asking a few ppl out, and they're either busy or booked. thank god kim took pity of me and we're going to eat terppanyaki, or issit spelt like tt? whatever. wat a start to the day.

No comments: