Wednesday, April 11, 2007

work=dumb

just the other day, smone just told me most of my entries are angry posts.
shall make a difference for this entry then, but let's not forget about the angry part. =p

i just met a new friend call jessie!!!!! she's nice, cute, funny, str-forward, helpful! she helped me alot at work though i think i'm really a pain in the ass sometimes. thanks for helping me to find sm1 to cover me (though the rest ain't as helpful as you. =( )

oh ya, also clarence for taking over my shift,
kim for consoling + giving me ideas (+ cursing tgr with me those who deserved to be cursed),
ah toot for listening to me complain.

come to think of it, life ain't tt bad when i look at those friends who helped and listened. oh ya, thanks to tt asshole.

yes, i mean A-S-S-H-O-L-E.

yes, its william (i daringly put his name down here cos (1) there's so many williams ard, (2) not much ppl read my blog). he fucking sucks cos
1. he flirts with almost everyone (even though he's plain ugly yet he tries so hard to be cool but end up being beng)
2. he's sooo braggy about things tt i dun understand y he's so proud of
3. he's ignored me and cont flirting when i need him (fucking hell he's suppose to train me)
4. he told his colleague to tell the cust to fuck off when the cust hurry him for sth
5. why am i assisting him when he's suppose to train me? when i mean assist, it means to do simple things like folding the letter and putting it into the envelop.
6. he agreed to helped me when i have exams, then he told me no, and not to tell the mgr cos i am suppose to be independent. where the link?

and the list goes on. i mean, how bad can a person be? i fuck care the those can gets along with him so well and thinking he's a great gossiping or flirting partner, to me, he sucks. he's a pain in the fucking ass.

i curse him to be damn lazy one day tt he choose to walk this dark alley on his way home, meet a desperate gay bangalah, and you can guess wat happens next.

ah toot told me no need to curse so much cos he'll get his own retribution.
oh well, i guess i'm evil.

but still i love you babe!

No comments: