Tuesday, March 20, 2007

stupid women+craps

i saw this scene while i was on the travelator (is that how you spell tt?) sm time ago.

man: *trying to get past a bunch of youngsters who occupied one whole space of the travelator blocking ppl's way* excuse me.
gal (part of the clique) : COME ON! who walks on a travelator when it's moving for you?

COME ON! common sense tells you even though it helps you to 'walk', it doesn't stops ppl from walking! and i dun think she has the right to be tt sarcastic to anyone when it's not tt man's fault. and isn't it common sense tt the left sides are for ppl ain't walking, and right are those who are in a hurry and needs to walk? it's already rude enough to block the way and creates a 'human jam', and even worse when she made sucha comment. maybe it's just tooo embarrassing for her to say sorry, but at least SHUT UP. *roll eyes*

i think sg ppl ain't very well mannered, but still they ain't as bad and un-civilised as ***** ppl, maybe except for tt particular lady mentioned above. shan't say about ***** ppl as i may get sued. haha.

exams coming, and work flowing in as well. i kept have the feeling tt i am lack of time. but when i see the ppl ard me still having fun, ahh, tt's sth to think about it. so am i too up-tight or are they too slack? lol.

the meet-up today with my in-charge was quite ok, but smhow it made me feel even worse.
overall i think she's a very nice lady, and very concern for others, like me, thou she only meet-up with me for the 1st time. e.g. my coming exams. well, everyone like compliments and praises, but i think it sorta add on the burden to me. it made me think i SHOULD be up to tt standard. i dunno how well, but at least i should be competent. maybe cos i'm not cut out to be competent, tt's y i feel the stress.

nvm. i'm just gonna try my best and see how it'll turn out to be like.

No comments: