Saturday, December 2, 2006

sway+impromptu

i was freakin' damn sway since wed night.

busy, yet no sales. argh. gt scolded for nth.

cust: hey, tt time you sold me a hse phone spoil 2 times!
me: erm. i haven't sell any hse phone since ages.
cust: ehh. not you la. your colleague.
me: ... did you bring the receipt?
cust: no la. you find la. must be inside the receipt book!
me: *bring out all the receipt books* you see got so many. (at least 5) or you tell me the date.
cust: ehh. i dunno. maybe 2-3 wks ago?
me: -.-

c'mon la freakin' assHOLE. you expected to me flip thru all the books for you? and why must you come in and make a since after 9? (note: our place close at 9) wth. i curse you fall down on the escalator.

nvm about tt.
the following day kim woke up late so she couldn't meet me.
i got down at the wrong bus stop cos i tot i saw 52 behind me. (i could get down 2 stops later cos there'll be both 52 and 74 which can reach sch)
52 was hell late.
i was finding for the stupid class 'cause CF change teacher, AGAIN.
tt auntie teacher couldn't teach.

nvm. finally things start to get better after the break, 'cause we zhao. LOL. pon class.

joanne was hilarious. though i'm a road idiot (lu chi), i know she went the wrong way a couple of times. (AT LEAST 3)

1st-
jas: keep right keep right!
*then it went nowhere*

2nd-
kim: keep right
*then she U-turn back again 'cause wrong*

3rd-
me: hmm. i wonder y did we pass paradgon twice? hahahah.

hahah. suppose to go mac, but due to the delay, mac breakfast was over.

me: hmm. maybe we shall go cine see see?
jas: oei! now can go klunch! go la go la..

and we ended up in kbox.

lol. damn impromptu. nvm. the day was not tooo bad.

thanks joanne for driving us home! =D

No comments: