Thursday, July 20, 2006

i dislike gays

whalao! i just accidentally deleted my previous entry. wateva. i'm gonna type again.

i realised i haven't been blogging for quite some time. firstly, i dun even have enough time to watch tv alr. i rather devote all my time to watch tv, right kim? =pp only she will understand me. ok, maybe she won't understand, but she'll KNOW tt i rather do tt. haha. secondly, blogspot moodswing on me, TWICE! they misplace my entry somewhere else, i guess.

project runway was great last night! tt's an awesome show! at least to me. i'm addicted to that show. i gave up jolin tsai's showcase for project runway on tv. lol. ok, i admit, i was tooo tired to go also.

i was so shocked. dan's gay. DAN'S GAY! i dun care if it's nick, aundrey, saintino (btw saint's str), 'cause they ain't attractive. at LEAST to me, but daniel? WHY HIM? WAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO???

luckily johnny's str. i mean johnny depp. actually i dun really care about depp. the person i like is captain jack sparrow. he really melts my heart. lol. weisheng's gonna poison my drink to stop me from my nonsense. lol.

i'm kinda ting-tong today. tooo tired. =pp

No comments: