Friday, July 21, 2006

damn you bugis dc

i'm supposed to post this entry like, 2 weeks ago? but nvm. i was just tooo busy.

anyway, dun, DUN, shop at the superman (or issit call DC?) outlet over at bugis junction. it'll, sorta, improve salespersons' attitude in singapore, avoid you from being badly served, and (maybe?) get my revenge. *evil smile*

i went shopping at bugis junction on a sat about 2 weeks ago with my parents. 'cause i saw the superman outlet which just opened a wk ago (from that 2 weeks' ago sat), and i kinda love those superman accessories, i pulled my parents into the shop. bad move.

everything was quite alright at first. like all sales persons, one of the sales man, just tailed behind me. quite pressuring, but normal.

things just went wrong when i spotted a pair of jeans i like. the sales gal urged me to try, which i did. the jeans just looked wrong on me, but they kept compliment on how pretty it looked on me. -.- duh.

but showed me another pair of denim skirt. well.. it looked nice on me, so i decided to buy it. after i decided to buy, another sales gal urged my mum to try on another skirt. when my mum was in the fitting room, they showed me more of their apparels. they're really gd at promoting their stuffs.

i shall leave the details out. in the end, we choosed 2 skirts+1jeans+1necklace+1flipflop=$150++.

here comes the part which make my blood boils.

as it was quite obvious their outlet is sorta the franchise kinda thingy, i asked my mum to ask for freebies. heyy, we spent quite a big some of amount there! and while she was doing that, i just walked around the shop, and look wat i saw at the entrance.it says: "free superman keychain with min. $50 purchase. 2 free gv movie voucher with min. $100 purchase."

my 1st reaction was, wat the f*ck? i hurried waved to my dad to look at the poster, and he enquired the sales person.

papa: so am i supposed to get 2 free movie tix?
bitch: erm, i'm sorry, but they're outta stock.
papa: wat?! if they're outta stock, just keep the poster! why attract customers with that and when they spend so much, tell them they're outta stock?
bitch: sir, this is our opening sales promotion. we're opened for about 2 weeks already, and naturally it'll be outta stock. moreover, it says while stocks last. *pointing at the WHILE STOCKS LAST which are as tiny as ants*
papa: *roll eyes* fine. then gimmi the superman key chain.
bitch: sir, everything is outta stock.
papa: wat?! if i dun see this, i dun feel heart pain. now i see it, i dun think it's worthy to purchase so much.
bitch: erm, actually wat we can do for you is you can keep the receipt and come back to claim the movie tix some time later..

after so much so unhappiness, my mum decided not to get her skirt. i dun think it's pretty on her anyway. it's just those money-eating sales person kept saying it's f*cking nice. maybe in a f*ckingly way.

but still, the total amount we spent there was $114. my dad is the kinda very "sui bian" person, so he's the kind that will cause singapore's service standard to fall.

we walked outta the shop, and i suddenly recalled about the movie tix.

me: so we are still entitled to the movie tix right?
papa: i dunno. go in and ask.

and i did.

me: *looking str into the eyes of the bitch who told us we are allowed to collect the movie tix* i can collect the tix with my receipt, right?
bitch: erm.. i think so.. gimmi a min. let me ask my boss.
*f*cking lotsa minS*
bitch: sorry, you can't 'cause you did not purchase the skirt.
me: *PISSED* NVM. I DUN NEED THEM TO SURVIVE.
*get outta that f*cking shop*

I WAS DAMN ANGRY. HOW CAN THEY USE SUPERMAN'S NAME TO CHEAT MONEY??? SUPERMAN IS A SUPERHERO, AND SUPERHEROS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT!!! THEY ARE SPOILING SUPERMAN'S REPUTATION.

*cool down* i'm not gonna ever get angry due to poor service. ever again.

the story did not just end there. i'm a revengeful person, i admit. but, they deserve it.

i called the other outlet, which was at suntec, told them the story, and tell them i wana collect the tix at that outlet. she also feel the story was ridiculous, and asked me to call her back in 5 mins while the check up the thing with bugis outlet.

i did, but they told me 'cause they are of different outlet, they cannot provide me with the tix.

i dun really blame them, but i doubt it's the right system to do business.
definitely not.

anyone out there knows how to contact (e.g. email) the original superman outlet so STOP THEM FROM OPERATING AND CHEATING CUSTOMERS BY RUINING SUPERMAN'S REPUTATION???

p/s: i have not upload the photos yet. some other time. but rmb to read.

No comments: