Monday, August 8, 2005

i'm feeling so frustrated. *argh*

i think the relationship between humans are so freaking complicating. not just about love, but also friends, family etc..

i admit bgr are the most complicating and irritating ones. but maybe i've been thinking too much, so the rest seems so irritating as bgrs.

i think wat kim said was so true. in bgrs, wat comes outta it will all be the same- everything will eventually become nth. one of them (which mostly turn out to be the guys) will get sick of the other one thou the other one love him/her like hell, and breakup will be the outcome.

here's wat kim advised me->
perhaps now u jus enjoy the good side of it....
dun go think bt the future le
if tt day really comes... den jus tell urself. i've enjoyed the good
i mus move on...

eh.. i dun think so can move on so easily lo. it's gonna be torturous.

there's someone whom i actually can fall easily for, but i'm building a barrier around me. i just feel that nth good will come out from a r/s. after my previous one, i'm really losing my confident in guys. hmm.. maybe i just need someone whom i cannot really believe in to change my point of view.

even my mum and my boss say, everything will be discount after sometimes. courtship, they'll put 110% heart and soul, after u accepted him, 100%, few months l8r 80% and so on.. hey, after hearing all these, how can i trust any1?

i really have friends who treat me as F-R-I-E-N-D, and i seriously appreciate them. but it really suck when u treat friends as real friends and realised how hard they are stabbing you in the back. ouch, tt hurts. pls ppl, it just hurts to much to know tt, and it hurts even more when i have to smile at you in the face althou i know u are the one who have to draining away my blood all along. it just suck.

to my real friends, i love you. seriously do. u've always be there for me when i need you, n i'll always be there when u need me, regardless of any circumstances.

maybe i should really go sort out my tots. too much information. thinking a bit too much. give me some time.

No comments: