Tuesday, July 26, 2005

=)

finally i got the time to blog! hmm..

*just came back from work*

finally hols r here! haha.. i wan2 relax. i simply hate iap to the core. dun even think of mentioning it in my face..

22/7- skipped audit lec due to ziyi (she taught me bad) and went to work after tt. yuwei come find me n we went out after tt.
hey sorry puppy made you wait. =( but anyway thanks for everything. =)

23/7-supposed to go centre point with my family but my dad refused to go there! argh~ to think i got so many things to repair. suan le.. so went for gp practice instead as there's a performance on sun..

24/7-went for performance. hmm.. it's ok la, just tt i'm not as enthu. stage too small. =p haha.. went to work again after tt!

erm.. weisheng, must remind me i still owe you money hor. haha..

No comments: