Friday, November 9, 2007

raaaandom

its been a looong time since i updated my blog. many thanks to my FR and MA lecturer. he's tooo fierce for me to ignore his words. had been rushing his assignments like mad.

i've come realised that i'm definitely a person who can live without a com. but i can still hog on a com for nth, still. but i dun think tt'd be the best past time. prolly getting sth done would be much more meaningful. cos i realise all i could to online is e-shopping, friendster-ing, facebook-ing. and the more i stare the more i just wana stare and stop the clicking cos it's all starting to get on my nerves.

its just toooo bo liao. at least for me.

body haven't been gd to me recently. sore throat, flu, rashes havent left me. and body starts aching like mad. haven been sick for a v long time. and like wat kim says, dun come dun come, wan come all come. hahahahaha.

had been reading horoscope, and had just reminded me i should be a hardworking cow. wat the hell had i been doing???

oh yah. got ticked off by a b*****h lecturer last week right in front of the whole lecture hall, along with kim and jas. haven been so embarassed for sucha long time. hahaha. i wish i could go back to the time which we just dun give face and thrash the lecturers upside down. super exciting super you man zu gan.

No comments: