Wednesday, August 29, 2007

last min, NOT.

my schedule sucks big time. argh. and its driving me nuts. its not exactly my work schedule, and probably schedules with everything.

work alr sucks when smone will call you outta nowhere to ask you work. i dun really like the feeling cos i like the 'anticipate', or rather 'prepared' feeling. everyone hates work, so it'd be better to feel omgihavetoworktmr then rather just start to the sucky feeling. i know its troublesome, but tt's just me.

ok, now come to friends. i dunno issit the trend recently or smthing, but ppl just have to make last min changes. this ain't feeling too well, that ain't feeling too good. this gets too tired, that gets to bored. wateva. i rather people tell me earlier that he/she MIGHT NOT be able to make it due to work/fatigue/dinner/boyfriend/wateva. this last min thing is killing me.

not that i wana complain, but prob you've been anticipating this event since like last wk, but smone to call you suddenly to tell you get tt feeling off you cos it ain't gonna happen is just so sickening. and imagine it happening so ever frequent. argh.

ok, coming to last min event that is gonna happen. ppl calling you when you think today is my rest around to slack day and tell you get your butt off tt couch cos you are gonna have a hectic day. argh. wat happen to ppl nowadays? i understand when things happen suddenly, friends ain't too happy about smthings and need my company, and i can say so far i've been a gd friends and will definitely join him/her when i can, but pls do not come up with that i feel like having supper at jalan kayu thing when i'm almost asleep on my bed.

yes, i do that smtimes myself, but it happens only when its not confirm. you know it when its like that. but when its confirm, i will not even take up a job offer when i need the money.

i've told myself a zillion times NOT to take dates so seriously cos it might be cancel. who knows? alot put boyfriends/girlfriends/parents/job right right right in front of me, and i don't blame them.

damn.. i need smone who puts me in 1st place. even my mum put my dad in the first place, and vice versa.

No comments: