Saturday, April 15, 2006

random photos

haven't been blogging for such a looong time! =p

my schedule is sooo tight.
mon: cdc-8.30to5.30,sim-7to10
tue: cdc-8.30to5.30, sim-7to10
wed: cdc-8.30to5.30
thurs: cdc-8.30to5.30, sim-7to10
fri: cdc-8.30to5.30
sat: familyday!
sun: apple-4to9

oh yah, i'm working at northeast community development council at tampines, for those who dunno yet. haha.. mingxuan and weilin were discussing about my hectic lifestyle just ytd. haha!

has got lotsa photos in my hp! gotta post them up!


kim's formal wear and my birkenstock sandals just dun match. haha..


another hilarious photo. haha! after our haircut at bugis's chapter2. she just wan2 take photo with me!


haha.. okok, shall post a decent one..


my little cousin! ain't he cute? he kept running from afar and post, wanting me to take his photo. i wonder who taught him photos are to be taken like that.. oh yah, my ah ma. haha..


oh yah, yuwei lent me da changjin's vcds, and did anyone realised andy lau, liu de hua actually appeared in the show? see this..


haha! see, i'm not lying!

went to eat at swensen's just that day with apple's friends, and took a pic of mingxuan.


she is just mad over her ice creams. haha..

at mos..



yawn.. no more photos! shall blog again some other times. =p

No comments: